Walkways are a great way to connect elements of your landscaping together. There is no right or wrong way to design them, but here are four creative walkway designs that you can incorporate synthetic turf in Palm Beach into:
1. The “Zigzag” Walkway
This walkway design starts at your house and curves in a zigzag pattern across your synthetic lawn. It’s a very whimsical design that’s sure to make a statement!
2. The “Loop” Walkway
With this type of arrangement, one end loops back to meet the other side. This circular walkway pattern is ideal for small yards, because it visually brings the entire space together.
3. The “Double Loop” Walkway
This design has a larger loop on one side of your artificial grass installation in Palm Beach FL and a smaller loop on the other. Great for bigger spaces, this design sections off your backyard so you can create different living areas – for instance, a grilling spot on one side and a quiet garden on the other.
4. The “Straight Path” Walkway
This walkway has a linear pattern and travels from one synthetic turf area to the next with no curves or loops in its path. This design is ideal for people who want an efficient way of moving between different synthetic turf sections and want to keep it simple in terms of aesthetics.
Why Synthetic Turf in Palm Beach is Perfect for Backyard Walkways
- Artificial grass is durable, low maintenance and will not grow weeds or need mowing.
- It can also be used to get creative with different patterns and designs that would not work equally well with real grass. You have more freedom in terms of material, too— check out our favorite stone pathways, for instance!
- Artificial grass in Palm Beach won’t fade or turn yellow with age like natural turf does.
- It provides an alternative to pure hardscape and natural grass that can tend to be slippery when wet.
- Furthermore, synthetic turf for walkways is better for the environment because it does not require fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides to grow.
- Finally, it’s easy to install – once you’ve finalized the design, we’ll take care of everything else! Not sure what design you want for your yard and walkway? We can help you with picking out a concept, too.
Grab Your Free Estimate!
Artificial grass is a perfect fit for any backyard design. It also comes with amazing benefits, including reduced maintenance costs, increased durability and the ability to create an oasis of green in the privacy of your backyard.
Wondering how much artificial grass installation will cost you? Get your FREE PROJECT estimate!
That’s a no-obligation quote, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team here at Palm Beach Artificial Grass.
You can also call us at 561-220-3564 for questions and inquiries— let’s get started on your backyard makeover!